Chia Pudding is not a typical dessert. Somebody used to store-bought chocolate or vanilla puddings will probably have a hard time loving it. But if you are willing to experiment a bit with healthy, clean dessert options then you will soon realize that chia puddings are hard to top! By the way, this chia creation is healthy enough to be served as a wonderful clean eating breakfast too.
I raved about chia’s many benefits in my challenge week #40. If you didn’t read it yet, don’t miss this important background information on chia seed benefits!
But now let’s jumpstart right into this super easy chia pudding recipe.
If you are not used to chia, it might look a bit weird and also this seed is surprisingly tasteless. Dependent on the recipe and ingredient combination however it can tastes delicious. Convince yourself and check out the following mild tasting, fiber-rich clean eating pudding.Print
Clean Eating Chia Pudding
A delicious clean eating dessert recipe for weight conscious
- Prep Time: 15
- Total Time: 15
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 1/2 cup coconut milk or almond milk (300 ml)
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp date syrup or honey
- Topping: fresh fruits like kiwi, strawberries, blueberries, or almonds
- Combine chia seeds, milk, and vanilla extract together in any container with a tight lid – I prefer Mason jars.
- Mix and stir until chia seeds are well dispersed with the other ingredients.
- Stir in your honey for sweetness.
- Store it in your fridge overnight or for at least six hours.
- When ready to eat, stir well again.
- Top with pomegranates and blueberries. But you could use also kiwi, strawberries, raspberries or hacked almonds.
- Indulging and healthy clean eating couldn’t be easier.
- It is healthy enough to have it as nutritious breakfast too:)
- Serving Size: 3