Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe
A delicious, clean and lean strawberry ice cream without ice cream machine!
- Author: Gabi Rupp
- Prep Time: 5
- Total Time: 5
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Freezing
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegan
- 500 g frozen strawberries
- 250 vegan curd cheese or Soy yogurt
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or coconut sugar
- Add the frozen strawberries, maple syrup/coconut sugar, curd cheese or yogurt to the bowl of a food processor.
- Process until creamy. (2-5 minutes, depending on your food processor)
- I prefer to serve the frozen strawberry ice cream immediately. You can also transfer it to an airtight glass container and store it in the freezer for up to 1 month.
Keywords: strawberry ice-cream, vegan dessert, plant-based ice-cream