Strawberry banana smoothie recipe
A delicious breakfast smoothie
- Author: Gabi Rupp
- Prep Time: 4
- Total Time: 4
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegetarian
- 7 fresh strawberries
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk of your choice
- 1/2 cup fat-free Greek yogurt
- Pour milk and yogurt first in the blender container.
- Add strawberries and banana.
- Blend the ingredients until perfect consistency is achieved.
- Garnish with some lemon balm leaves
- Enjoy immediately!
- For a dairy-free version replace low-fat milk and Greek yogurt with 1 cup of coconut milk or almond milk.
- For variation, replace strawberries with other fresh berries like raspberries or blueberries.
Keywords: strawberry smoothie, quick breakfast