Clean Eating Avocado Spread
- 2 ripe avocados, pitted and peeled
- 2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- Cayenne pepper to taste, optional
- Put the avocado flesh into a plastic storage bag.
- Add lemon juice, sea salt and Cayenne pepper (optionally).
- Seal bag, and mash the avocado with your hands until mixture is combined.
- Cut the tip off one corner of plastic storage bag and pipe spread onto whole grain bread slices (as seen in the picture) or slices of fresh vegetables.