Clean Eating Basil Spread
- Prep Time: 10
- Total Time: 10
- Yield: 4
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Blend basil in a food processor.
- While the food processor is running, pour the olive oil and continue to process until the basil is very finely chopped.
- Add a 1/8 teaspoon sea salt for taste.
- Add lemon juice to prevent discoloring
- Keep refrigerated in glass containers with a tight lid.
- Tip: freeze basil spread in appropriate containers for winter use.