Chinese cabbage salad with oranges and toasted walnuts
- Author: Gabi Rupp
- Prep Time: 15
- Total Time: 15
- 1/2 China cabbage, cut in thin stripes
- 2 oranges, cut in small chunks
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. mustard
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- pepper to taste
- some parsley, freshly chopped (optional)
- 3 tbsp. walnuts (lightly browned over medium heat)
- In a bowl combine olive oil, lemon juice, salt, mustard, pepper and parsley (optional).
- Add Chinese cabbage and orange chunks.
- Toss well.
- Arrange on plates and sprinkle with toasted walnuts right before serving.
- If you are watching your weight I recommend to reduce the amount of walnuts accordingly