Radish salad recipe
- Author: Gabi Rupp
- Prep Time: 10
- Total Time: 10
- 15–20 pink radishes, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 cup (200 ml) sour cream
- 1 tablespoon (white) vinegar
- 2 green onions minced or 1 bunch green chives
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- black pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, toss to combine sour cream, vinegar, and chives.
- In a large bowl toss gently vegetables with the vinegar-sour cream mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve and enjoy!
- You could let it sit in your fridge for an hour but then I recommend to add the salt before serving otherwise the salad will get watery.
- Instead of green onions or chives you could also use a minced red onion.